Sunday 19 June 2011

The Books Are In...

I left school far behind as I walked out of my logic final about three weeks ago. But here I am, hitting the books yet again in midsummer. Life is ironic that way. I kind of wanted to wait a bit before taking the plunge to attempt the sixpack license, but knowing school starts the last day of August didn't leave me much time to weigh pros and cons. However, it's different when you're studying something related to your passion, something that goes beyond a requirement or a letter grade. I wish the rest of school was that way. More points scored for the School of Life, ahem....

Saw a beautiful boat today. She'd be a really nice "The boat" but her pricetag is far far beyond me. If I managed to make it big sometime in the future then I would definitely think about it. I think she'll be gone long before then. And its too much footage for me to tackle by myself at this point. Always good to keep the ideas flowing though, you never know where the future will spin your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment