Thursday 5 August 2010

Define the Blog...

A note to all concerned:
This is not a journal, it's a blog. It has a number of topics, mostly Ocean, Writing/Reading/Novel, Music - related. Explanation of deleting previous posts that do not fit the topic(s). Sometimes a random post will pop up about politics or a narrated piece of life I'm going to put in a story someday, but I'm just saying I'm going to do my best to stick to the BLOG part of blog. Here's a sentence I wrote a while ago that I like:

The rain still rains, the wind still blows, and the ocean hasn't dried up yet, so all is well with the world.

Relatively, I mean... In a bookworm- romanticist sort of way, "all is well with the world."

1 comment:

  1. Krista,

    When I learned today that you and your sister are leaving our turbulent crew, I felt it was necessary to thank you. Whether leaving is in your favor or not, I do hope it will benefit whatever God has planned for you in the long run. We'll definitely miss the unique talents you added to the crew and we all can agree your optimistic personality was always really enjoyable.

    Anyway I don't want to make this sound like its goodbye forever. It would be awesome to keep up with you time to time especially during the stressful semester. Whether its flipping sail boats or sharing writing ideas or just a conversation at the local cafe; its all good... er well unless the ocean dries up or the wind stops puffing of course. In case your interested just shoot me an email and if not then I hope you take care Krista.

    Brent
    Danielsperry20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete