Sunday 18 December 2011

On the Eve

Tomorrow cannot come soon enough. Nor can it be far enough away. There is fear and anxiety, yet there is also anticipation. There will be a change tomorrow, and I am determined it shall be for the better. For the best of all concerned. It may not seem apparent at first, but I know inside that it is the inevitable answer, that it was meant to be this way. There is a grinding against the natural grain and it needs to be fixed. I only pray my action is soon enough and strong enough to create the required effect and put to right everything that has gone askew. Calculations and theories can only go so far before you must abandon them in the speed of events, and replace them with gut reactions and the leading of your heart. This particular situation involved no calculations or theories, but I thought I may as well be thorough in my statement.
Tomorrow is my nemesis, but it will hopefully be a new beginning by the time it has passed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment