Sunday 14 November 2010

Rethink...

I think Christian bands should stop imitating the secular ones - you all sound the same - come up with something new! ... Explanation of why the Classical station is the only one worth listening to - ever. Irish Rhapsody no. 6 by Stanford is the awesomest I've heard in a long time.

The picture of a paramilitary school is somewhat frightening... At least I have a better idea of what I'm getting into. Not sure I like the prospect... However, I believe there's room in the dorms, and the ship cabins, for the cello. Because if the cello doesn't go, I don't go. End of story.

The cello needs a bridge job, and something funky is going on with the C string; the harmonic on the 5th doesn't tune to the rest of it - which is terrible terrible... A performance major is looking more attractive than usual at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment